Sorry I’ve been absent, the weather is gorgeous and I’ve been spending a lot of time outside getting my daily dose of Vitamin D!
However, yesterday I discovered a new delicious, quick and healthy snack! It’s pretty basic but tastes like apple pie!
- 1 apple, chopped (go for any type you want)
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup cornflakes/bran flakes/crunchy cereal
Watch what you choose, remember some are high in sugar and calories
- Add the oats, apple and cornflakes/bran flakes/crunchy cereal to a bowl.
- Add as much honey and cinnamon as you like.
- Optional; if you’re looking for a punchier snack, add some greek yoghurt to it (proteeeeeein).
I know it doesn’t look like much but I swear it’s delicious!